Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whew...I got through the day with time to spare!!

I got through yesterday and surprisingly I finished all my house work...including the laundry. I finished my bookkeeping and then had time to spare to complete TWO layouts...can you believe that...just shows what a good attitude can do.

I did this layout of Leane for a red, white and blue challenge on Personal Scrapper a month ago.
This layout of Wynand, Nadia (with belly) and Christian was done for a sketch challenge in June on Personal Scrapper.....and wait for it....I actually won! My first time ever.
Another layout of Wynand, Nadia and Christian.
This is one of the layouts I did yesterday. I used the paper from the June kit for this one and the Summer day one. These are of all photo's from 2003.
These photos was taken when Elsa(my sister) was visiting from Australia in December 1999. Where has time gone?

Thank you for visiting!!!

3 comments:

  1. They all look great! You do an awesome job at 2 page layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts! You have such a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrapbooking is beautiful!!! I may have to scraplift your aquarium one with the fish paper, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥