Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Scrapping

A few layouts I did this weekend. The first one is of our visit to Kidds Beach in the beginning of July. One of the Scrapkits pages for July.
In June Kobus and our two sons...Kobus Jr. and Wynand went to hunt on my brother-in-law's farm. They decided to do it properly and stayed in a tent in the bush....in the mornings they warmed water on the fire and ended up having proper "bush showers"...with the water container rigged high up in a tree. This was Kobus Jr and Wynand's first hunt. It is tradition to be smeared with the blood of the kill and to eat a piece of raw liver from the buck...."Yuck"!!! So there was lots of gagging...but they were up to the challenge......I am so glad I am a "girl"...I don't think this would be what I want to do...much rather scrap!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Lynette! I love the clean lines and all the fun elements! Now I do hunt deer & elk here in Oregon, but I'm not taking part in those tradtions! No Way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lo's I need to scrap. your inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥