Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thoughts.....

Who am I? My profile says I am wife, mother and grandmother. But have you ever thought how many dimensions there are to you life? I am also child of God and I am trying to live a life that is pleasing to Him…and I want to share what is in my heart and thoughts….

Last night at 7’o clock Laché phoned wanting to know whether we have seen Kobus Jr. because he is not home yet and his mobile is only taking voice mail. So we did what parents usually do….we got into our car and drove to Seaview where he is in the process of completing his new home and where he was the last time someone spoke to him….and you can imagine that we were a little worried about what could have happened to him….it was already dark and the power must still be connected to the house. Shortly after we arrived at the house, Laché phoned again to say that he is home…great relief…..

On the way back to our home Kobus and I started talking about how involved we are in our childrens’ lives. We always worry about them and we love them sooooo much and we will always try to protect them from hurt. And that got me thinking that if that is the love we earthly parents have for our children….how incredible the love is that God has for us…..

The following scripture comes to mind: Taken from the Good News Bible: “Ephesians 3:18-19: ….so that you, together with all God’s people, may have the power to understand how broad and long, how high and deep, is Christ’s love. Yes, may you come to know His love……althought it can never be fully known…and so be completely filled with the very nature of God.” This brings me to the next piece in Romans 8:38-39: For I am certain that nothing can separate us from His love; neither death nor life, neither angels nor other heavenly rulers or powers, neither the present nor the future, neither the world above nor the world below…there is nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord.”

How awesome is that…how awesome is His love for us!!! He loves us soooo much, and I am sure He will do anything to protect us from hurt....very much like we do our children.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lynette! Thanks for sharing this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥