Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some of my favourite scrapping layouts

When I was first introduced to Scrapbooking...it was not yet popular in South Africa. I downloaded a few digital kits...printed out my own 12x12 pages and stuck my photographs on them...then at the beginning of last year I found two scrapbook kit clubs in South Africa and I subscribed. The kit clubs supplied everything you needed and tutorials. Then for the first time I learned the techniques...and it was long before I was hooked. Needless to say, I cringe when I look at my first attempts.

As most scrapbookers know, people that scrap also takes lots and lots of photos...so when am I ever going to get time to actually go back to redo my first attempts...not soon!!!!
This was my very first layout where I took more time and scrapbooked the traditional paper way! It is photographs of my sister and her baby, William.





The next layout I did was one of my niece's wedding in Graaff Reinet. The layout was one of the Wild Limes Designers layouts...and after this layout it was over....I was totally addicted...and it just gets worse.

These layouts are of Kobus and Lache's wedding day January 2006.

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! and your LO's are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥