Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Personal Scrapper July 2007 layouts


First I guess you gather that I love my profile pic...it is my favourite pic of Kobus and I...we met when I was still in school and he was my partner on my Matric Farewell (Prom). We married the year after I finished school....more than 29 years ago...I love him more and more everyday...he is a wonderful man of God and father to many of the fatherless people we minister to. Here is how I scrapped it....it was a Scrapkits design.




I think I mentioned that I belong to a great scrapping club...I started receiving their kits in July 2007 and I love every kit... These are some of the layouts I made with my first kit.

Thank you for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great pages! It has been so great getting to know you over on the Personal Scrapper message board.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥