Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

My first blog...

This is my first blog...I belong to a scrapbook kit club called Personal Scrapper, through their message board I have started reading the blogs of many other scrapbookers and they have inspired me with their creativity. Now I want to share my life and creativity with others.

I belong to an incredible scrapbook kit club in South Africa, called Scrapkits. We receive everything we need to complete three double layouts, and the bonus is that the owner Tracy Schimper is also the designer of most of the paper and elements...how cool is that. This weekend I had some time to scrap and I did these layouts, they are all Scrapkits designs:


(Click on picture for a closer look)






These are pictures taken on the 20th July 2008..the day Lukas was born.









This layout is of my sister Ansie, her hubby Willie and their children. We went for lunch the day after Willie's 50th birthday party...and the restaurant had a lovely place where the children could play.








Last weekend was Leane's first birthday. The party was held at our home and it was great sharing the joy of her first year with all her friends.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post! I love your double page layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lynette! Great to see you blogging and scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Lynette!! Love your layouts, you are a very talented scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette, your double los are amazing and inspiring:) I love looking at all your new post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥